Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Monday, November 20, 2017

Being thankful

I decided to post what I'm thankful for because I need to remind myself.

1) I'm thankful that I have had people that helped me in my life.

2) I'm thankful that I have my children.

3) I'm thankful that I've known what love feels like.

4) I'm thank that I have people that care.

5) I'm thankful that I have a job I enjoy.

6) I'm thankful that I have a roof over my children's head even if it's not mine.

7) I'm thankful that my children have food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.