Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

People Can't Freakin Drive!

Oh my gosh this town's driving annoys the hell out of me. When you're going the speed limit someone behind you wants to ride your ass and do the hand gesture of move; or you wind up behind someone that wants to go ten mph under the speed limit.

To the ones gesturing me to move...you get a gesture of the speed limit number and a finger back. To the others...I'll just bitch and moan the whole time I'm following you. You're both assholes. See, I'd rather follow the laws. Not saying there was never a time I was a dumb as you are, but I tend to follow the rules of the road more often now. Those are already preset, not your discretion to change. And if you're riding my car's butt, well then you better hope I don't have to stop suddenly or you'll be paying for a car because I'm quick to catch license plate numbers if I need to.

Oh and those that want to run around me all pissed off when I'm doing the 20mph speed limit on a certain road - I hope you get caught one day doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.