Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Monday, July 20, 2020

The Rollercoaster That Is Life

He told me it's too much drama. I can't say he's wrong. I wish I could just not deal with it like him. He doesn't communicate, only expects you to go his way.

From January 2018 until September 2019, my son was in a BootCamp and YDC, yes he deserved it but it was still stressful for me. I was working a third shift job with people knocking at my door at about 2pm on random days. That would be like 2am for day workers.

He comes home in September and there are all sorts of issues with his behavior for me and just not following probation guidelines more and more over time. Again stressful for me. Then in February of 2020, my son takes off to Florida to be with a girlfriend and needs me to pick him back up a month later. So just as I got laid off for COVID, I take a trip to Florida to get my teenage brat.

Come back and just a couple weeks later my son beats on me when I get onto him about something. I kick him out. He winds up in a car accident at the end of May. He had a TBI and it was thought he'd be lucky to wake up in 6 weeks. Seven weeks later this particular rollercoaster is done and I'm bringing him home because he's definitely not completely back up to par.

There are several appointments a week right now. The (ex)boyfriend is looking for reasons to be mad at the kids and I each day since my son comes back. He wants a reason to kick him out. Considering the situation, I'm sticking up for my children. The ex is even trying to tell me my daughter is doing wrong constantly when she's not. Drama-yes there's drama, but it's not all us when you're looking for reasons to put us out. I'm sorry that you lost interest in me and apparently don't like being part of a family. You don't want to do things for your own mother and get mad when anyone asks you to do something even if it's on your way.

So now it's time for me to go back home and try to live again. Though this time I have no intentions of getting cozy with anyone. I believe I'm better off alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.