Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I'm Single Again

I'm not happy that my now ex and I are splitting up but it needed to happen at this point. The kids haven't wanted us together for a long time, if ever. It's gotten to be too much to bare. My children are constantly making accusations and I don't know what's true even if I don't want to believe any of it.

When it comes to your children, you have to worry about them. The relationship was for me not them. Although I, personally, have nothing bad to say about him. I'm pretty sure he has plenty to say about me.

I could tell when he was upset with me and wouldn't say it to me. He has been less happy for a while and I worry too much about how the others in my life feel so I wasn't really happy anymore. I know I'm "crazy". Maybe my life is an excuse for it and maybe it's not. Because of me (even though I told him not to do this), he didn't talk to his friends pretty much at all, he didn't go out when I could tell he needed to. I would tell him to go because I was the one with smaller children that no one wanted to babysit.

I will fix my "Family" section on the blog to reflect this after I have moved and gotten settled. Luckily, I have one family member willing to help me with a place to stay. I know that I'm a hard person for anyone to deal with and once I get settled I need to just stay on my own. Maybe I can re-figure what I'm good at and start this back up with a gusto. Or I might even write through the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.