Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Friday, March 16, 2018

FINALLY!!! SOMETHING I ACTUALLY SEE GOING BETTER


OK, there are a few things I'm super excited about:




  • I know I mentioned in a previous post that I was having to deal with court. It got dismissed today!!! That was such a huge weight off my shoulders. 
  • While my son is in this boot-camp (this I'm not 100% sure I mentioned), the other service that's been in our lives ends until he comes back. This is bittersweet because it adds extra time to my life but I really liked talking to the lady. For her last visit, she was nice enough to bring my littlest one some of her daughter's old movies, bed sheets, and curtains. My feature pic here is one set of the sheets my littlest picked out to use first.
  • My son (another bittersweet thing) seemed much happier and calmer when his court counselor and I took him from a temporary facility that gave him a bunch of tests to try to determine his best needs to the boot camp that is court ordered. It sucks that he needed to be away from home to be in this frame of mind but I am immensely happy that he is seemingly better.
  • I might have a few work-at-home jobs lined up!
  • My littlest has been calmer most of the time.
  • I started a DBT group which I will talk about in another series of posts. Along with what DBT stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.