Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Just updates for March 2018

First....




I'm seeing a counselor. Today, she has me believing some of what I say makes me come across as being helpless or needing to be taken care of, to my children. All I could think was... wow. Maybe she is right, maybe not. I don't know. I'll try changing that to see if it helps them do better.

On my own, I've realized that my children are just becoming little sneaks. My younger son was first. Now my older daughter. Making social accounts I don't know about and that it looks like I'm blocked from seeing. That is one behavior I know good-and-well I didn't teach them because I tell so much as to be told I should learn to shut up more. I don't like dishonesty. Is this part of being a teenager? I would like to say I don't think it is, but that is the time when I hid a lot from my parents. I tried to be different than my father, but can't say the outcome is any different so far. I tried to be someone they can talk to, but this shows me that I'm not.

My son is going to a camp in the hopes it can help them make better choices. My counselor told me that at the camp if two boys are having a problem with each other, they make them do all their work and everything together instead of keeping them apart. Which makes sense to me based on the fact that we have to be around people we don't like in the adult world. Some of us in the adult world keep dating someone we no longer like.

Am doing a WAH job but also looking for odd jobs in my area for some quick usable cash because I need to be able to get things like toiletries and cleaning stuff. The WAH job is just going to be enough for the bills if I can get all the available hours in. It's also time to finish editing this blog and getting some great content out there.

Oh, by the way...I love using Bitmoji's and am gonna start using them in this since I can't seem to use them on FaceBook anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.