Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Friday, May 1, 2020

Well HELLO



It's been a very long time since I even attempted to keep up with this and, if anyone actually kept up with me, I'm sorry. We all know we've been going through this COVID-19 scare. I'm somewhere in the middle of believing a few conspiracy theories because I have too much time on my hands.

As a housekeeper at a local attraction site, I'm non-essential because it has been temporarily shut down. Even though there is plenty to keep me busy at home, I miss work terribly. I worked at a place with some great people. It's one of the few businesses I've worked for that actually care if you have a family to take care of by yourself. I also have worked for a local tobacco plant seasonally for a few years as a forklift operator. I thoroughly enjoy both of those jobs though they can both be very tiring.

My son is about to be 18. Hopefully he'll do well on his own. K is about to be 15 and I have to start planning her sweet 16. I hope to make it as enjoyable and memorable as possible considering I don't have much. And my youngest is doing pretty well. 

I guess I can finally say I feel at home. I haven't felt that way since my mom passed on. I still battle depression and my own mind but am getting better at that too. I have been feeling more gratitude for what I have and trying to focus less on the negatives.

Finally got child support paid off thanks to this stimulus. I should have gotten some of it according to what I read but I didn't. It's ok. I have to start working on my school loans from 12 years ago as much as I can and I might finally be out of debt. I hope to be out of debt before I die so I don't leave that for my kids to take care of.

I had so much in mind to say but am now drawing a blank. I will try to keep up with this but can't make promises, even being out of work I have plenty to keep busy. 

Peace and love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.