Goodreads

Theresa's books

Roc and a Hard Place
Geis of the Gargoyle
Harpy Thyme
Demons Don't Dream
The Color of Her Panties
Question Quest
Isle of View
Man from Mundania
Heaven Cent
Crewel Lye
Golem in the Gears
Vale of the Vole
Dragon on a Pedestal
Ogre, Ogre
Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
The Book of Runes: A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle: The Viking Runes with Stones
The Diary of a Young Girl
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit


Theresa's favorite books »

Thursday, June 20, 2019

So Little Time

I am constantly busy for the longest time so haven't been able to get on here much. It takes a lot of working to have enough money to get by. So here's a catch up post. It'll probably be long.

My teenage daughter is visiting with her father for the first time right now. They are a couple states away and I'm missing her like crazy. But she wanted to spend time with the other side of her family and he seems to have grown up in the last few years and wants to be a part of her life. She's having a good time so far.

My 16 year old son is about to come home from boot camp. He seems to have matured a lot while he's been away. It's been a year-and-a-half since he went to the boot camp.

My littlest one is doing fine. She's being referred to little clubs at school on how to make friends. They should probably stop worrying about that so much as she'll have friends when she stops meeting stuck up and superficial kids. I want her to continue being herself.

I'm working on things for our family. I've started catching up on old bills and getting myself slowly out of the holes I dug in my early 20s. I'm trying to get us a home.

I've been getting lots of calls and texts for supposed jobs from one of the sites I've put a resume on. It annoys me because they don't tell me where they are calling from. With that, I just tell them how I have a job for now. I'm not going to indulge an unknown prospect. None of them have been in my area either. I'm not driving an hour away for a job. I'll struggle close to where I live instead of spending most of what I make just to get there.

I've lost interest in trying to hang out with people. My 'friends' out here don't seem to like that I'm never available. I just don't want to spend every single day running around town any longer. I have things at home to do when I'm not working. I also have no choice but to go to a laundry mat because this crappy apartment complex doesn't allow washers and dryers in the units. There are many things wrong with these apartments because of how old they are and the lack of care by the owners in trying to update them.

That's it for now. Some of it good, some of it a complaint. That's life. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do not just sit at the computer all day. If you do not see your comment for a while it just means I am busy. Unless you were extremely rude.